The Noblesville Twp Trustee office is MAKING APPOINTMENTS by phone and email at this time.
COVIT-19: New Protocols for Noblesville Township Trustee Office
These policies will likely evolve as needed for the health and safety of our employees and the community:
- Following a directive issued by Paul Joyce, Director of the State Board of Accounts, the Noblesville Township Board gave emergency authority to the Trustee to alter the application, interview and approval process to allow more flexibility to financially assist residents in need and to keep personal contact at a minimum.
- Appointments are made by phone or email only. Front door access is locked; Please call 317-773-0249 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will be checking calls and emails on a daily basis.
- We will assist the homeless, when possible.
- We will assist newly released inmates when possible, in coordination with the Hamilton County Sheriff’s Department.
- The Township Food Pantry will OPEN on Wednesday, May 27. Also check the St. Vincent de Paul and White River Christian Church websites for their food pantry hours of operation.
- We are now booking new events for the Community Center for August.
- We utilize hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes and sanitize multiples times daily.