Tom Kenley is the elected Trustee for Noblesville Township in Hamilton County, Indiana. He and his team offer assistance specifically to the residents of Noblesville Township who are in need. Persons residing in the other eight (8) townships must visit their Trustee’s office for assistance.
How does the Noblesville Township Trustee Office help?
- Rent or Utilities assistance
- Referrals to other community resources
- Tuesday food pantry
- Emergency assistance
- Fire & EMS service contract with the City of Noblesville
- Holiday assistance
- Community Programs (Kohl’s & Shoe Carniva)
- Summer Recreation Programs
- Community Center rental
- Weed control
- Care for abandoned cemeteries
- Payee Program
- Burial Assistance