To be eligible for assistance, applicants must be
- a resident of Noblesville Township
- in dire need of financial assistance or resources to cover basic living necessities
- willing to utilize all resources available through other nonprofits and/or government agencies.
- willing to give back to the community through Workfare (volunteer hours).
View the Income Guidelines to see if you qualify. If you and your family household income falls within the guidelines, you are within the income range to be eligible for assistance; However, the Trustee looks at each situation on an individual basis so some exceptions are possible.
Click here to see a full list of the services we offer.
- Call the Trustee’s Office to set up an appointment.
- Bring along the required documents (see checklist).
- Complete the written application at the Trustee’s Office (15-30 mins).
- Complete an interview with the Intake Coordinator immediately following written application (15-30 mins).
- All adults 18 years and older must sign application before it can be fully considered.
- The Trustee has up to three (3) business days to make a decision on your case (excludes weekends). You should receive a phone call when a decision is made.
- If approved, be prepared to return to the office to sign the appropriate paperwork.
- We take it from there. We will be responsible for getting rent or utilities paid.
- You may be assigned Workfare (volunteers hours) as a way to give back to the community.